Bosch GSS12V-40N 12V Orbital Finishing Sander (Tool Only)
1/4 Sheet, 1/3 Sheet, Detail Sheet Sander
This Bosch 12V Max Sheet Orbital Finishing Sander delivers freedom from a cord and maximum tool control. The GSS12V-40 features a well-balanced ergonomic grip, designed to keep the hand close to the workpiece for additional control. The powerful motor provides a high rate of stock and material removal, delivering corded-like power. The 12V Max brushless motor also provides extended runtime, allowing the user to sand in tight, hard-to-reach areas without having to fumble over a cord over the shoulder or arm. The orbital sander handles a variety of sanding applications. The sander has interchangeable sanding plates, allowing 1/4 sheet, 1/3 sheet and detail sanding, for ultimate control and versatility. The included dust bag allows mobile dust collection, while the tool has an interface for vacuum hose attachment. The tool features soft-start technology, constant speed, a speed selector, a hook-and-loop backing pad and an easy-to-reach on/off switch.
- (1) GSS12V-40 12V Max Brushless Sheet Orbital Finishing Sander
- (2) Sanding Plates
- (3) Sandpaper Sheets
- (1) Dust Bag
- (1) Hole Punch
- Tool Rating: 12V
- No-load OPM: 6,000 to 10,000
- Paper Size / Type: 1/4 Sheet, 1/3 Sheet, Detail Sheet
- Height: 4.3"
- Length: 7.7"
- Width: 5.2"
- Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Cordless sheet orbital sander combines freedom from a cord and maximum control
- Ergonomic handling offers a balanced grip, keeping the hand close to workpiece for maximum control
- Powerful cordless motor delivers a high rate of stock removal, delivering corded-like power
- Brushless 12V Max motor provides long runtime
- Compact design supports sanding control in hard-to-reach areas, without having to worry about a cord over shoulder or arm
- Interchangeable sanding plates allows 1/4 sheet, 1/3 sheet and detail sanding
- Soft-start technology reduces startup torque to ease into the workpiece
- Mobile dust collection allows choice of dust bag or vacuum hose attachment using a vac hose interface
- Constant speed provides smooth operation and reliable speed under load
- Hook-and-loop backing pad conforms to many contours
- Speed selector offers results in different materials and applications
- Easy-to-reach on/off switch provides easy control
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65