Bosch GSA18V-110N PROFACTOR 18V 1-1/8" Reciprocating Saw (Tool Only)
The Bosch GSA18V-110N Reciprocating Saw features a long 1-1/8" stroke, optimizing for more material removal in various materials, and LockJaw toolless blade-change system for quick one-handed blade insertion and spring ejection. It provides 0-2,900 spm for fast cutting, and efficient cutting in metal, wood and more while allowing close-to-the-wall cuts. This saw is part of the PROFACTOR System, which pairs BITURBO Brushless Technology with a CORE18V High Power Battery. BITURBO Brushless Technology is a high-performance motor and drive-train system designed to deliver power comparable to high-demand corded tools. It offers performance comparable to Bosch 11A corded reciprocating saws. The saw has a variable-speed trigger for controllable power and speed and an orbital-mode switch for faster cutting in wood. It features an ergonomic design and vibration control for user comfort while working. The GSA18V-110 has on-tool storage for footplate depth adjustments and a pivoting footplate for flexibility while cutting. It has a rafter hook for quick hang-up on the job.
- (1) GSA18V-110N PROFACTOR 18V 1-1/8" Reciprocating Saw
- (1) Wood-with-Nails Reciprocating Saw Blade
- (1) Metal-Cutting Reciprocating Saw Blade
- Battery Rating: 18V
- No Load SPM: 0 - 2,900
- Stroke Length: 1.125"
- Height: 6.7"
- Length: 17.7"
- Width: 3.8"
- Weight: 7.0 lbs
- 1-1/8" stroke length and 0-2,900 spm – optimized for fast cutting and more material removal in various materials
- LockJaw toolless blade-change system – provides quick one-handed blade insertion and spring ejection to keep hands off hot blades
- Variable-speed trigger – controls operating speed for more tool control
- BITURBO Brushless Technology – featuring a brushless high-performance motor and drive-train system engineered to take full advantage of the additional power generated by CORE18V High Power batteries (sold separately)
- In-line design – delivers efficient cutting in metal, wood and more while allowing close-to-the-wall cuts
- Ergonomics – made with a curved upper part of handle for convenient multi-grip position
- Soft grip – provides improved handling and grip
- Vibration Control counterbalance technology – limits vibration for easier handling and comfort
- Orbital mode switch – provides faster cutting in wood and soft materials
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65