Bosch GRL900-20HVK REVOLVE900 Self-Leveling Horizontal/Vertical Rotary Laser Kit
The Bosch REVOLVE900 Self-Leveling Horizontal/Vertical Rotary Laser Kit delivers a comprehensive solution for precise outdoor and indoor leveling. It features a horizontal/vertical self-leveling laser, suitable for leveling, aligning and squaring applications. The rotary laser provides users with variable speed selection and manual scan angles for maximum visibility at different lighting conditions. It delivers accuracy of up to ±1/8" at 100', and a range of up to 1,000' with LR10 laser receiver. The electronic self-leveling system has a disturbance monitor, which indicates to the user if tool position changes, ensuring consistent leveling accuracy on the jobsite. The laser has a metal cage and an IP54 rating. Easy to use, the kit includes a remote control that allows for one-person operation to handle leveling and grading tasks on the jobsite. This all-in-one solution includes an LR10 laser receiver, remote control, aluminum tripod, sturdy grade rod, wall mount, two D batteries, three AA batteries, laser glasses, target card and hard carrying case.
- (1) GRL900-20HV Horizontal/Vertical Rotary Laser
- (1) LR10 Laser Receiver
- (1) BT160 Aluminum Tripod
- (1) GR 8 8-Ft. Leveling Rod
- (1) RC1 Remote Control
- (1) WM 24 Wall Mount
- (1) Red Laser Glasses
- (1) Red Target Card
- (2) D Batteries
- (3) AA Batteries
- (1) Carrying Case
- Accuracy: ± 1/8" @ 100 Ft.
- Battery Voltage (V): 1.5
- Height: 7.5"
- IP Rating: IP 54
- Laser Diode: Class 3R <5mW @ 630 ~ 670nm
- Length: 7.0"
- Leveling Type: Self-Leveling, Up to 5°
- Material: Plastic
- Mount Threading: 5/8-11
- Operating Temperature: 14° F / -10° C to 1 22° F / 50° C
- Range: Up to 1,000'
- Width: 6.7"
- Weight: 3.9 lbs
- Vertical-beam functionality – provides a vertical beam and 90° point for layout, squaring and plumb applications
- Electronic self-leveling – allows for easy setup and use on the job
- Disturbance monitor – indicates if tool position changes, ensuring consistent leveling accuracy
- Comprehensive rotary laser kit – features a horizontal/vertical rotary laser with working range of up to 1,000' and includes an LR10 laser receiver, a remote control, a tripod, a grade rod, wall mount, two D batteries, three AA batteries, laser glasses, target card and a carrying case
- Reliable accuracy – delivers ±1/8" accuracy at 100' for confidence in the job setup
- Long-range capability – provides up to 1,000' working range
- Variable-speed and scan-angle selection – allows for maximum visibility at different lighting conditions
- Robust design – features two large easy-to-grip carrying handles for convenience and additional drop protection
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65