Bosch GR16 16' Telescoping Leveling Rod
Bosch's 16' Telescoping Leveling Aluminum Rods are made of a light and durable aluminum alloy. The anodized sections are imprinted with special weather resistant and corrosion resistant inks. Tight tolerances on extruded aluminum sections allow for smooth extension and prevent unnecessary clattering and sloppiness. The sectional joints are injection molded from a durable lightweight impact-resistant plastic. Rods are equipped with reliable and wear-resistant polycarbonate buttons that lock each section. Easy-to-read graduations and a special measuring scale on the backside permit users to read height at eye level.
- (1) GR16 Telescoping Leveling Rod
- Material: Aluminum
- Work Height: 3.2' to 16'
- Maximum height extended - 16' graduated in feet/inches/8ths
- Anodized aluminum sections - imprinted with weather and corrosion resistant inks
- Injection molded sectional joints and high strength locking buttons
- Lightweight and durable aluminum alloy
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65