Bosch GNB18V-12K14 PROFACTOR 18V Concrete Nailer Kit
with (1) CORE18V 8 Ah High Power Battery
The Bosch GNB18V-12 PROFACTOR 18V Concrete Nailer runs on the PROFACTOR System, delivering the power needed for tackling heavy-duty interior steel framing or commercial drywalling jobs. The nailer has the capacity to sink up to 1.5 In. collated concrete nails into concrete. It is part of the PROFACTOR System, which pairs BITURBO Brushless Technology with a CORE18V High Power Battery. BITURBO Brushless Technology is a high-performance motor and drive-train system designed to deliver power comparable to high-demand corded tools. Using a single CORE18V battery, this cordless nailer is an ideal replacement for gas-powered concrete nailers, because it eliminates the need for consumable gas cartridges. It includes an air-spring design, which provides fast, consistent nailing. It comes with a 22-shot collated magazine (an extra-capacity magazine, which can hold up to 44 collated nails, is sold separately), and a single-shot magazine and nosepiece. This nailer features an open system, allowing for competitive collated nails and single shots to be used. In addition, Bosch will supply an array of branded nails ranging 5/8 In. to 1-1/2 In. for concrete, and 1/2 In. to 3/4 In. for steel applications. It has an easy-to-use depth adjustment into the workpiece, and it has an on-tool user display, which helps manage tool performance, troubleshooting and battery life status. The CORE18V 8 Ah High Power Battery is compatible with Bosch 18V tools, is optimized for PROFACTOR tools and delivers 2x more runtime than the CORE18V GBA18V40 Advanced Power Battery.
- (1) GNB18V-12 PROFACTOR 18V Concrete Nailer
- (1) GBA18V80 18V CORE18V Lithium-Ion 8 Ah High Power Battery
- (1) 18V Charger
- (1) 22-Shot Collated Magazine
- (1) Single-Shot Magazine
- (1) Single-Shot Nosepiece
- (1) Utility Hook
- (1) Carrying Case
- Battery Rating: 18V
- Height: 12.1"
- Length: 15.9"
- Width: 5.4"
- Weight: 9.0 lbs
- PROFACTOR 18V concrete nailer design – provides heavy-duty power, fast operation, and a versatile open system
- Professional jobsite capability – delivers the capacity to sink up to 1.5 In. collated concrete nails into concrete
- Single CORE18V battery power – replaces gas-powered nailers and eliminates need for consumable gas cartridges
- BITURBO Brushless Technology – featuring a brushless high-performance motor and drive-train system engineered to take full advantage of the additional power generated by CORE18V High Power batteries
- CORE18V 8 Ah High Power battery – compatible with Bosch 18V tools; optimized for PROFACTOR tools; delivers 2x more runtime than GBA18V40
- Air-spring design – provides fast, consistent nailing
- Magazine included – comes with a 22-shot collated-shot magazine (an extra-capacity magazine, which can hold up to 44 collated pins, is sold separately)
- Single-shot magazine and nosepiece – allows the user to easily swap between collated nails to single shots for MEP applications
- Open system – allows for competitive collated nails and single shots to be used
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65