Bosch GLM165-25G BLAZE Green-Beam 165' Laser Measure
This 165' green-beam laser measure is a fully featured tool with an easy-to-read color display, great accuracy and reinforced housing for durability. The Bosch BLAZE GLM165-25G uses green-beam technology, which generates a point/dot up to 4X brighter than standard red beams. The laser has accuracy up to ±1/16 In., plus it includes a rounding button that rounds the measurement to the fraction that best suits the application and haptic feedback for loud jobsites. The digital laser measure also offers an IP65 rating, and it has an ergonomic design for better grip. It includes 11 different measuring functions, including real-time length, length, area, volume and indirect functions, and addition/subtraction capability.
- GLM165-25G 165' Laser Measure
- (2) AA Batteries
- (1) Belt Clip
- (1) Pouch
- Laser Range: Up to 165'
- Laser Type: Green Beam
- Measuring Accuracy: ±1/16"
- Stakeout Accuracy: ±1/2"
- Power: 2 AA Batteries
- Weight: 0.2 lb
- 165' green-beam laser measure features an easy-to-read color display, great accuracy and target visibility
- Easy-to-read backlit color display illuminates numbers with distinct resolution, for work in low-light or no-light conditions
- Green-beam laser generates a point/dot that's up to 4X brighter than standard red beams
- Accuracy and long-range measuring provides accuracy up to ± 1/16" and measures up to 165'. (Subject to accuracy deviation on stakeout functionality for products with certain date codes. See Notes in Technical Data below for details)
- Full rubber overmold housing helps protect every major impact point, with a design similar to a roll cage
- Jobsite tough laser is IP65 rated and is able to withstand jobsite conditions
- Default real-time measurement mode immediately provides accurate measurement that automatically adjusts closer to or farther from the target
- Add/subtract measurements allows the user to add or subtract measurements
- Multiple measuring features calculates distance, area, volume and indirect measurements
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65