Bosch GLL40-20G Green-Beam Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser
The Bosch GLL40-20G Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser projects visible green laser lines, which are up to 2X brighter than standard red beams. The tool has a working range of up to 40 Ft. and offers reliable accuracy of +5/6" at 30 Ft. It features Bosch-exclusive VisiMax™ technology, which monitors tool temperature and power consumption to deliver the brightest line for the job, optimized energy efficiency and long-term tool reliability. The cross-line laser is also equipped with a Smart Pendulum System allowing for automatic self-leveling and indication of out-of-level condition, as well as pendulum lock for safe tool transport. The included MM 2 Flexible Mounting Device provides a rotating 360° neck for quick setup and simple fine-tuning allowing for the laser to be clamped onto virtually any surface from 1/2" to 2-1/4" thick.
- (1) GLL40-20G Green-Beam Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser
- (1) MM 2 Flexible Mounting Device
- (1) Pouch
- (2) AA Batteries
- Accuracy: ±5/16" @ 30'
- Battery Voltage (V): 1.5
- Height: 3.2"
- Laser Diode: Class 2, 500-540 nm
- Length: 3.2"
- Leveling Type: Self-Leveling, Up to 4°
- Material: Plastic composite
- Mount Threading: 1/4-20
- Operating Temperature: 41° F / 5° C to 104° F / 40° C
- Range: Up to 40'
- Width: 2.3"
- Weight: 0.5 lbs
- Compact 40' cross-line laser design – features green beams for visibility, self-leveling technology for accuracy and VisiMax for brightness
- VisiMax technology – delivers maximum beam brightness, optimized energy efficiency and long-term tool reliability
- Bright green-beam laser lines — up to 2X brighter than standard red beams
- Cross-line mode – projects two bright lines that are precisely level and plumb, for a wide array of leveling and alignment applications
- MM 2 Flexible Mounting Device – clamps to multiple surfaces and provides a rotating 360° neck for quick setup and simple fine-tuning
- Smart Pendulum System – self-levels and indicates out-of-level condition
- Secure transport – pendulum locks when switched off to help ensure long tool life
- Ergonomic, compact and lightweight – easy to use and easy to store
- Features 1/4"-20" tripod thread – for use with MM 2 mount or tripod
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65