Bosch GLL30 Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser
The Bosch GLL 30 Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser projects two lines, making a cross-line projection, for a wide array of level and align uses. This versatility makes it more valuable than a typical line laser. With top-notch accuracy and one-switch operation, the user's leveling and alignment tasks are done quickly and correctly. The laser lines are visible up to 30 Ft. The Smart Pendulum System self-levels and indicates out-of-level condition to help ensure an accurate layout. The pendulum system locks when switched off, to assure secure tool transport. The included MM 2 Flexible Mounting Device provides microfine height adjustment, and it allows the laser to be clamped on virtually any surface from 1/2" to 2-1/4" thick, for level lines at any height.
- (1) GLL 30 Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser
- (1) MM 2 Flexible Mounting Device
- (2) AA Batteries
- Accuracy: ±5/16" @ 30'
- Battery Voltage (V): 1.5
- Laser Diode: Class II 635 nm, = 1 mW
- Length: 2.8"
- Leveling Type: Self-Leveling, Up to 4°
- Material: Plastic Composite
- Mount Threading: 1/4-20
- Operating Temperature: 41° F / 5° C to 104° F / 40° C
- Range: Up to 30'
- Width: 2.2"
- Weight: 0.5 lbs
- Cross-line mode – projects two bright lines that are precisely level and plumb, for wide array of level and alignment applications
- Bright accurate lines – projects highly visible laser lines up to 30 Ft. with an accuracy of ±5/16" at 30' of length
- MM 2 Flexible Mounting Device – clamps to multiple surfaces and provides rotating 360° neck for quick setup and simple fine-tuning
- Smart Pendulum System – self-levels and indicates out-of-level condition
- Secure transport – pendulum locks when switched off, to help ensure long tool life
- Ergonomic, compact and lightweight – easy to use, easy to store
- Features 1/4"-20 tripod thread – for use with MM 2 mount or tripod
- Versatile clamp – stable grip on thin and thick surfaces from 1/2" to 2-1/4" thick
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65