Bosch GKS18V-26LN PROFACTOR 18V Blade-Left 7-1/4" Circular Saw (Tool Only)
This circular saw delivers corded performance from an 18V cordless 7-1/4" saw. The Bosch GKS18V-26L 18V Blade-Left 7-1/4" Circular Saw has a 2-5/8" cut capacity, easily cutting through 2X (Òtwo byÓ) material across the entire bevel range. This circ sawÕs blade-left design provides a clearer view of the blade for better cut-line visibility when held in the right hand. It is part of the PROFACTOR System, which pairs BITURBO Brushless Technology with a CORE18V High Power Battery. BITURBO Brushless Technology is a high-performance motor and drive-train system designed to deliver power comparable to high-demand corded tools. It has a 0-50° bevel range while the auxiliary handle improves stability and handling. It features an auxiliary handle designed at an exacting height to allow for 2X guided straight cuts. The saw has a 360° pivoting port directing dust away from the body when the saw is held in either hand. The blade-left design lets the weight of the tool rest on the workpiece rather than in your hand for right-handed rip cuts.
- (1) GKS18V-26L PROFACTOR 18V Blade-Left 7-1/4" Circular Saw
- (1) 7-1/4" Carbide Circular Saw Blade
- (1) Hex Wrench
- Voltage Rating: 18 Volt
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- No Load Speed: 5,000 RPM
- Max. Bevel Capacity: 50.0°
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45°: 1-7/8"
- Max. Depth of Cut at 50°: 1-11/16"
- Max. Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-5/8"
- Electric Brake: Yes
- Dust Collection: Yes
- Overall Length: 15.6"
- Weight: 8.8 lbs
- PROFACTOR performance delivers corded performance from an 18V cordless 7-1/4" saw
- 2-5/8" cut capacityÐ allows for easy cutting through 2X material across the entire bevel range
- Electronic convenience brake quickly stops the blade for less downtime between repeated cuts
- BITURBO Brushless Technology featuring a brushless high-performance motor and drive-train system engineered to take full advantage of the additional power generated by CORE18V High Power batteries (sold separately)
- Blade-left design provides a clearer view of the blade for better cut-line visibility when held in the right hand, while also keeping the balance to the right, perfect for rip cuts
- Cut-line LED illuminates workpiece cutting area for improved cut-line visibility
- 50° bevel range provides a bevel lock in the front
- Auxiliary handle designed at an exacting height to allow for 2x guided straight cuts
- Pivoting dust port rotates 360° directing dust or optional vac hose away from body when saw is held in either hand
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65