Bosch GKM18V-20N 18V 5-3/8" Metal-Cutting Circular Saw (Tool Only)
The Bosch GKM18V-20 18V Metal-Cutting Circular Saw is a tough cordless circular saw that was engineered specifically to cut through various metals found on the jobsite such as conduit, Unistrut, steel studs, copper piping and threaded rod. The saw delivers cold- metal cutting while leaving a burr-free edge. It has an integrated chip collector for metal shavings during cutting for faster cleanup on the jobsite. This saw delivers 0-4,250 no-load rpm for an outstanding performance-to-weight ratio. It features an LED light that illuminates the cut line in dark work areas, plus it has an impact-resistant clear window, which aids cutting visibility. The saw has a durable build with an adjustable stainless steel footplate and a convenient hook to hang it between cuts. The compact saw uses 5-3/8 In. metal-cutting blades and has a balanced design.
- (1) GKM18V-20 18V 5-3/8" Metal-Cutting Circular Saw
- (1) 5-3/8" Metal-Cutting Blade
- (1) Blade Wrench
- Voltage Rating: 18 Volt
- Blade Diameter: 5-3/8"
- Arbor: 20mm
- No Load Speed: 4,250 RPM
- Max Cutting Depth: 2"
- Electric Brake: Yes
- Dust Collection: Yes
- Overall Length: 12.2"
- Weight: 5.2 lbs
- Engineered specifically for metal handles conduit, steel studs and more, with a motor producing 0-4,250 rpm
- Robust construction adjustable stainless steel footplate provides durability, accurate cutting depth, and cut-line guide
- Integrated chip collector collects metal shavings during cutting for faster clean up on the jobsite
- 5-3/8 In. metal-cutting blade provides a 2 In. cutting capacity
- Impact-resistant clear window aids cutting visibility
- LED light illuminates the cut line in dark work areas
- Saw hook allows tool to be quickly hung between cuts
- Balanced design tool is not too heavy, front to back
- Bosch 18V cordless power tools are covered by a five year limited warranty
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65