Bosch GKF12V-25N 12V Max EC Brushless Palm Edge Router (Tool Only)
The Bosch GKF12V-25N 12V Max Palm Edge Router delivers cordless freedom and a unique offset design, making this router the choice for comfortable, compact edge routing and trimming The ergonomic GKF12V-25 palm edge router is light weight and balanced. This professional cordless router is designed specifically to make edge routing and trimming easier. It features a unique ergonomic design that has most of the tool and its gripping areas positioned over the workpiece for maximum stability when edge-forming. It weighs only 2.2 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery). The EC Brushless motor helps to provide great runtime. When rounding 0.2" of beech, this unit delivers 23 Ft. of routing per battery Amp hour (Ah). It has an easy-change spindle lock, fast macro depth adjustment, and easy fine depth adjustment at 0.04" per revolution of the dial. For user protection, it includes finger barriers to help prevent contact with the bit area. This is a bare-tool kit; the battery and charger are sold separately.
- (1) GKF12V-25 EC Cordless Palm Edge Router
- (1) 1/4" Self-Releasing Collet Chuck (PR114)
- (1) Forged Collet Chuck Wrench (2609110438)
- Battery Voltage: 12V
- Max Speed: 13,000 RPM
- Dust Collection: No
- Height: 8.5"
- Length: 5.7"
- Width: 3.1"
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Ergonomic 12 V Max palm edge router construction ‚Äì delivers light, well-balanced design, cordless convenience and EC Brushless power and runtime for hassle-free edge routing
- Compact, offset design ‚Äì weighing only 2.2 Lbs. (not including battery), this cordless router allows easy handling because most of the tool and its gripping areas are positioned over the work piece for maximum stability when edge-forming and trimming
- EC Brushless motor ‚Äì provides efficient power, with a max 13,000 RPM and up to 23 Ft. of round-over capacity per battery Amp hour
- Versatile depth-adjustment system ‚Äì ensures precise fine depth adjustment (0.04" per dial revolution) and easy macro depth adjustment
- Depth adjustment lock ‚Äì helps prevent tampering with depth setting
- Easy-change spindle lock ‚Äì provides easy one-wrench bit changes
- Finger barriers ‚Äì helps prevent contact with the bit area
- Restart protection ‚Äì helps prevent accidental startup when switching batteries
- Constant speed circuitry ‚Äì monitors and maintains speed under load for consistent performance
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65