Bosch GKF125CEN Colt 1.25 HP (Max) Variable-Speed Palm Router
The Bosch GKF125CE Colt variable-speed palm-grip router with 1.25 horsepower (max) lets you feel the power in your hand. This Bosch Colt Palm Router has an ergonomic palm-grip design with soft-grip to make it very comfortable to hold, making it typically more convenient to use than larger routers. But it also has ample power, with a 1.25 HP (max) rating. Far more than a laminate trimmer, it’s the ideal tool for rounding-over deck planks and railings, hinge mortising, decorative edge forming, slot cutting, window cutouts, decorative inlays, laminate trimming and more. The motor features soft-start circuitry, a variable-speed dial and Constant Response circuitry to maintain speed under load. Its PR101 fixed base features macro- and micro-fine depth adjustment and a centerable round subbase for easy guidance. The GKF125CEN Colt Palm Router package includes the router, self-releasing collet chuck and a comfortable forged collet chuck wrench.
- (1) GKF125CE Colt 1.25 HP (Max) Variable-Speed Palm Router
- (1) PR101 Fixed Base
- (1) 1/4 In. Self-Releasing Collet Chuck
- (1) Collet Chuck Wrench
- Rating: 120V / 7.0A
- Max Tool HP: 1.25
- No Load RPM: 16,000 to 35,000
- Base Opening: 1-9/16"
- Collet Capacity: 1/4"
- Fixed-Base Depth Range: 1-3/16"
- Separate On/Off Speed Control: Yes
- Height: 8.25"
- Length: 4.134"
- Width: 4.134"
- Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Robust variable-speed palm router construction – made to provide precision and performance with a 1.25 horsepower (max) motor, advanced electronics, rugged base and proven ergonomics and reliability
- Powerful 1.25 HP (max), 7.0 Amp motor – delivers abundant power for routing and trimming applications
- Ground-breaking depth-adjustment system – ensures precise depth adjustment
- Rugged 360° (non-split) aluminum base housing with wide-bit capacity — accepts bits up to 1-5/16 In. wide
- LED lighting – provides enhanced view of bit area
- Variable speed dial from 16,000 to 35,000 RPM – allows for accurately matching speed to workpiece and task
- Soft-start circuitry – reduces start-up torque
- Constant Response circuitry – monitors and maintains speed under load for consistent performance
- Round translucent polycarbonate subbase – can be centered for worry-free guidance along templates
- Durable spindle lock – allows for fast, easy bit changes
- Finger-support pockets – provides enhanced stability and control
- Ball-joint cord swivel – for easiest cord positioning
- Easy motor removal – able to release with press of a button to move to optional plunge base (not included)
- Depth scales in both inches and metric – provides user versatility and convenience
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65