Bosch GHO12V-08N 12V Max EC Brushless Planer (Bare Tool)
The Bosch GHO12V-08N 12 V Max Planer is designed for powerful, balanced operation in an easy-to-handle, compact cordless planer. The first 12-volt Max planer on the market is about the same size as a hand planer, and it has a a 2.2" planing width and a single-pass planing depth of up to 0.08" It features an efficient EC Brushless motor for professional operation and smaller size. When planing at 0.04" depth in 1" hardwood, this compact powerhouse planer delivers up to 33 Ft. of planing per battery Amp hour (Ah). It is designed to provide the easiest planing experience for fast stock removal and smooth finishes. It is ideal for trimming doors because it is cordless, eliminating the possibility of running out of cord in the middle of a planing pass. This is a bare-tool kit; the battery and charger are sold separately.
- (1) GHO12V-08 12V Max Brushless Planer
- (2) PA1208 2.2" (56 mm) Woodrazor Micrograin Carbide Planer Blades
- (1) Blade Wrench (1907950003)
- (1) Shavings Deflector (1607000CJ0)
- (1) Shavings Bag (2605411243)
- (1) Vacuum Hose Adapter (1600A012LX)
- Battery Rating: 12V
- No Load RPM: 14,500
- Planing Depth: 0" – 0.04" (1.0 mm) / 0"– 0.08" (2.0 mm)
- Planing Width: 0" – 2.2" (56 mm)
- Height: 4.33"
- Length: 10.04"
- Width: 3.94"
- Weight: 3.3 lbs
- Easy-to-handle, balanced cordless planer design – for fast, smooth stock removal with the first 12 V Max planer on the market
- EC Brushless motor – provides professional operation, 14,500 RPM planing and efficient runtime
- Long runtime – delivers up to 33 Ft. of planing per battery Amp hour (Ah) in hardwood, planing at 0.04" depth
- 2.2" planing width – allows planing of most wood door edges
- Impressive capacities – provides a single-pass planing depth of up to 0.08" and the ability create rabbets of up to 0.7" deep
- Compact build – about the same size as a hand planer, it’s 3.3 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery) and just over 10" long
- Solid ergonomic design – machined from one aluminum block, it’s designed with a deep balance point for even planing
- Switchable shavings ejection – directs shavings left or right
- Ambidextrous lock-off release button –helps prevent unintended start-up
- Blade holder – designed with an inlay for holding a spare planer blade
- Constant speed circuitry – monitors and maintains speed under load for consistent performance
- Reversible Bosch Woodrazor micrograin carbide blades – lasts up to 30% longer than standard carbide blades
- Free range – no worry of running out of cord in middle of planing pass
- Spring-loaded stand elevates tool – protects blade and tool resting spot
- Machined groove – for chamfering
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65