Bosch GBH18V-26DK25 18V EC Brushless SDS-Plus Bulldog 1" Rotary Hammer Kit
This Bosch D-handle Bulldog hammer consistently outperforms the best-selling 1 In. corded 11255VSR Bulldog, making it better than the best. The GBH18V-26D 18V Brushless 1" SDS-plus Bulldog Rotary Hammer delivers 1.9 ft-lbs of impact energy, based on the industry standard of measurement agreed upon by the European Power Tool Association (EPTA). It weighs only 5.8 lbs (tool only, not including battery), delivering superior performance and an outstanding impact-to-weight ratio. The efficient brushless motor combined with a CORE18V battery helps provide greater productivity and maximized runtime. The kit includes two CORE18V 4 Ah Advanced Power Batteries, which deliver lightweight, high power, and are equipped with CoolPack technology for extended life. The tool features a jobsite-proven D-handle design with soft-grip and is ideal for overhead, horizontal and downward drilling applications. It also has KickBack Control, an integrated sensor to stop tool rotation in bind-up situations. The hammer features a variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starting.
- GBH18V-26DK2518V Bulldog Rotary Hammer
- (2) GBA18V40 18V CORE18V Lithium-Ion 4 Ah Advanced Power Batteries
- (1) 18V Charger
- (1) Auxiliary Handle
- (1) Depth Gauge
- (1) Carrying Case
- Rating: 18 Volt
- Drive System: SDS-Plus
- Max Bit Diameter: 1"
- No-load RPM: 0 - 890
- No-load BPM: 0 - 4,350
- Impact Energy: 1.9 ft-lbs
- Maximum Capacities...
Concrete Bit: 1"
Thin Wall Core Bit: 2-5/8"
Steel Bit: 1/2"
Wood Bit: 1-1/4"
- Optimal Concrete Range: 3/16"-5/8"
- Length: 17-1/2"
- Weight (Tool Only): 5.8 lbs
- Legendary Bulldog performance – lightweight D-handle hammer consistently outperforms best-selling 1 In. corded 11255VSR
- Superior impact – delivers 1.9 ft-lbs of impact energy (EPTA) for maximum performance in heavy-duty drilling and chipping
- Efficient brushless motor – combines with a CORE18V battery to help provide greater productivity and maximized runtime
- CORE18V battery – provides next-gen Li-ion 21700 cell technology in a lightweight, high-power battery
- KickBack Control technology – reduces the risk of sudden tool reactions in binding conditions
- D-handle design – ideal for overhead, horizontal and downward drilling applications
- Lightweight, at only 5.8 lbs (tool only, not including battery) – provides maneuverability for concrete drilling anywhere on the jobsite
- Variable-speed reversing trigger – allows for accurate bit starting
- SDS-plus chuck – industry-standard system compatible with many bits
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65