Bosch GAM 220 MF Miterfinder Digital Angle Finder
The Bosch GAM 220 MF Digital Angle Finder is four tools in one: an angle finder, a cut calculator, a protractor and a level. The flip display is illuminated and rotating, making it easy to read. The simple miter cut calculation has an input range of 0-220 degrees, and it includes a compound cut calculator. It has clearly labeled buttons for straightforward calculations. This angle finder provides angle memory, to provide the same angle measurement in different areas of the jobsite. The tool has robust housing with IP 54 protection. It's a perfect tool for carpenters, remodelers and contractors.
- GAM220MF Digital Angle Finder
- Leg Extention
- Hard Thermoformed Case
- (4) AA 1.5V Batteries
- Angle Accuracy: +/- 0.1 Degrees
- Compound Cut Input Angle Range: 0 to 180 Degrees
- Leg Extension Length: 16"
- Leg Extension Range: 0" to 6-3/4"
- Leveling Accuracy (Vial): +/- 0.05 Degrees
- Range: 0 Degrees to 220 Degrees
- Readout Accuracy: +/-0.1 Degrees
- Simple Miter Cut Input Angle Range: 0 to 220 Degrees
- Battery: 4 AA 1.5V Batteries
- Battery Life: 80 Hours
- Weight: 2.4 lbs
- Four tools in one: angle finder, miter calculator, protractor and level.
- Stores angle measurements in memory for repeated use.
- Easy-to-read illuminated, rotating flip display.
- Measures from 0-220 degrees.
- Leg extension – 16" long.
- Manual angle finder leg lock, to reposition the same angle.
- Easy field calibration for consistent results.
- Robust housing, with IP 54 protection.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65