Bosch DH507 SDS-Max Demolition Hammer
The Bosch DH507 12 lb, 10 amp variable speed SDS-Max demolition hammer stands out as the best performing hammer in its class, with 15-percent more impact energy, improved ergonomics which include an additional grip area on the hammer tube for chiseling in tight spaces and a variable speed dial when controlled chiseling is needed.
- DH507 Demolition Hammer
- 360° Auxiliary Handle
- Carrying Case
- Amperage: 10.0
- No-load BPM: 1,350 to 2,800
- Impact Energy: 5.6 ft-lbs
- Tool Holder: SDS-Max
- Length: 18.0"
- Weight: 12.4 lbs
- Comfortable ergonomic grip area on the hammer tube,for added comfort (in addition to the side handle) when chiseling in tight spaces or in a variety of positions.
- Variable speed trigger and Variable speed dial,for controlled chiseling applications.
- SDS-max bit system,tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate.
- Vario-Lock to rotates and locks chisel in 12 different positions to optimize the working angle.
- 360° Auxilliary Side Handle which is Provides a wide range of movement along with operator comfort.
- Innovative Service Modules,Designed so a qualified service technician can quickly replace the brushes and cord.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65