Bosch CSW41 Circular Saw
7-1/4" Worm Drive with Magnesium Housing Body
The CSW41 Worm Drive Construction Saw is a lightweight, high performance saw that doesn't compromise durability and power. Featuring a sturdy magnesium housing and die-cast magnesium footplate, the CSW41 offers true strength and a lifetime of reliable use for professionals.
- CSW41 Worm Drive Circular Saw
- 7-1/4" Carbide Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 15.0
- No-load RPM: 5,300
- Blade Size: 7-1/4"
- Arbor Type: Diamond
- Max Depth of Cut at 90¬∞: 2-3/8"
- Max Depth of Cut at 50¬∞: 1-13/16"
- Max Depth of Cut at 45¬∞: 1-15/16"
- Weight: 13.2 lbs
- Light weight magnesium motor housing and foot plate construction - lighter weight saw reduces user fatigue for less down time.
- Built-in saw hook - allows convenient saw storage between cuts.
- Featherboard multi-function wrench - for blade and brush change, lever adjustments and blade diamond center knockout.
- Accurate depth of cut system allows for quick accurate adjustment.
- Left Side Blade Design for unmatched clarity of cut line.
- Anti-Snag Lower Guard - provides smooth operation for small cut-off pieces.
- Soft-grip handles for comfort and control.
- 53 degrees Bevel Capacity with positive detent stop at 45 degrees.
- Large Adjustment Levers for fast, accurate bevel and depth adjustments.
- Easy access spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- Powerful 15 amp motor provides power for a variety of cutting applications.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65