Bosch CM10GD 10" Glide Miter Saw
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Dual Bevel Miter Saw with Patented Axial-Glide System
- CM10GD 10" Miter Saw
- 60-Tooth Blade
- Dust Bag
- Rating: 120 Volt AC
- Amperage: 15.0
- No-load RPM: 4,800
- Blade Size: 10"
- Bevel Angle Range: 47¬∞ L, 47¬∞ R
- Miter Angle Range: 52¬∞ L, 60¬∞ R
- Weight: 64.0 lbs
- Axial-Glide System: durable precision ‚Äì consistent precision over tool life; compact workspace ‚Äì saves up-to 10" workspace; glide action ‚Äì unmatched smoothness of cut.
- Expanded cutting capacity: 12" horizontal capacity (nominal); 5-1/2" vertical capacity against the fence (base); 6" crown capacity against the fence (45¬∞ spring).
- Upfront bevel controls - all-metal bevel lock lever and range selector located upfront for quick and easy bevel settings without reaching behind the saw.
- Chop/crown lock : locks head in place for maximum chop cutting capacity for upright base molding and nested crown molding.
- Tall sliding 4-1/4" fences: for easy bevel set ups and increased crown and base molding capacity.
- Large easy-to-read uniform bevel & stainless steel miter scales: 52¬∞ left/60¬∞ right miter capacity; 47¬∞ left/47¬∞ right bevel capacity with marked detents and roof pitch angles.
- Adjustable miter detents: detents at 0¬∞, 15¬∞, 31.6¬∞, 22.5¬∞, 45¬∞, 60¬∞ right super-accurate and durable design.
- Push-button miter Detent override - easy-to-access thumb actuated control right up front for fine miter angle adjustment.
- Bevel detents: 0¬∞, 33.9¬∞, 45¬∞ left/right for accurate cuts.
- Category best 90% dust collection - optimized for cutting 2x material with a vacuum.
- Ergonomic ambidextrous trigger handle with soft grip - large form fitting ergonomic handle provides comfort for all-day use.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65