Bosch 1617EVSPK Router Combo Kit
2-1/4 HP Combination Plunge & Fixed-Base Router Pack
The 1617EVSK is the best of both worlds - a plunge and fixed base router kit. A versatile kit that serves a broad range of routing applications.
- 1617EVS Motor
- Plunge Base RA1166
- Fixed Base RA1161
- 1/4" & 1/2" Collet Chuck
- 16mm Shaft Wrench
- 24mm Collet Nut Wrench
- Fixed Base Chip Shield
- Plunge Base Chip Shield
- Carrying Case
- Ratings: 120V AC
- Amperage: 12
- Horsepower: 2-1/4
- No-load RPM: 8,000 - 25,000
- Collet Capacity: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2"
- Base Diameter: 6"
- Weight: 7.5 lbs
- 2.25 HP/ 12 AMP Motor 8,000-25,000 RPM.
- Variable speed dial for matching speed to workpiece and task.
- Soft-start - Reduces start-up torque.
- Constant-Response Circuitry maintains constant speed under load, provides overload protection.
- Quick clamp system on both bases for fast tool-free conversion - Move motor from base to base with ease.
- Precision Centering Design makes it easy to keep bit on intended cutline when using jigs, templets, dovetail fixtures and similar guidance devices.
- Microfine bit depth adjustment system on both bases for fast, precise bit depth adjustment.
- Wide base openings and 2" subbase openings accepts larger bits & provides better visibility.
- Right or left switch location for user preference and consistency (motor does not rotate during depth adjustment).
- Plunge base has contoured soft grip handles for enhanced control and comfort at all plunge depths.
- Tool-free templet guide adapter system for fast and easy templet guide changes.
- Double insulated.
- Now includes RA1161 Fixed-Base with system for adjusting bit height from above a router table.
- Fixed base has threaded holes for mounting to router table positioned in Bosch 4-hole pattern and common 3-hole pattern..
- Rugged carrying case has compartments for all included items.
- Power Switch includes dust-sealed power switch.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65