Bosch 11316EVS SDS-Max Demolition Hammer
Bosch hammers offer leading performance. A powerful 14 Amp motor with Constant Response circuitry. This provides a constant hard-hitting 12.4 Ft./Lbs of impact energy. Variable speed control allows users to adjust the impact force to the material being removed. The SDS-max¨ tool holder provides you with the largest assortment of Bosch brand steel accessories for every job. The padded rear handle absorbs shock for operator comfort.
- 11316EVS Demolition Hammer
- 360° Auxiliary Handle
- Carrying Case
- Amperage: 14.0
- No-load BPM: 900-1,890
- Impact Energy: 4.4-18.4 ft-lbs
- Tool Holder: SDS-Max
- Length: 22.5"
- Weight: 22.5 lbs
- Electro-pneumatic impact system - piston hits air column to minimize vibration, yet deliver maximum impact force.
- Balanced weight distribution for horizontal and vertical use.
- SDS-Max bit system for horizontal and vertical use, tool-less bit changes with automatic bit locking and efficient impact transfer.
- Constant-Response circuitry monitors and adjusts power to maintain desired RPM and impact force for consistent performance and control.
- Padded rear handle absorbs shock for operator comfort.
- Vario-lock positioning rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angle.
- Large on/off slide switch easily operated with gloved hand.
- Push-to-strike design for extended tool life and added safety.
- Variable speed dial for consistent user control and versatility.
- Service reminder light indicates need for service 8 hours before preset tool shutdown.
- 360° Side handle pivots back-and-forth for maximum operating ease.
- 12 Foot flexible rubber power cord.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65