Amana 658030 8" 24 Tooth Dado Set
Saw Blades: Dado Sets, Carbide Tipped: 8" Dia x 24 Tooth
Dadoes (cross-grain cuts) and grooves (cuts with the grain) are cut efficiently on the table saw with a dado stack set. Unlike a wobbler, a stack set produces a flat-bottom cut with chip-free edges. Amana Tool makes dado stack sets for every machine and every type of woodworking material. The standard width capacity ranges from 1/4" to 13/16". Additional chippers may be purchased separately to expand the capacity beyond 13/16". The standard set, regardless of diameter or tooth count, consists of two outside saw blades and four inside chippers. The outside blades feature hollow-ground plates for proper clearance, and alternate top bevel (ATB) grind with every sixth tooth flat ground (FT).
For plywood and melamine, the sets with 46-tooth outside blades are recommended.
Teeth refers to the number of teeth for each outside saw blade.
- 658030 Dado Saw Blade Set
- Diameter (D): 8"
- Teeth: 24
- Bore: 5/8"
- Tooth Grind: ATB/FT
- Hook Angle: -5°
- Kerf: 1/4 - 13/16"
- Description: Five 2-Wing Chippers
- Large European style microgram carbide tips
- Laser-cut expansion slots to assure plate stability
- Unique technology for perfect straightening, balancing and tensioning
- H7 concentric bore enables tight fit to eliminate both circular run-out and vibration
- Copper plugs to reduce turbulent noise and vibration
- Large gullets for improved chip clearance
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65