Amana 55430 Two Piece Ogee Stile & Rail Router Bit
Door Making Router Bits: Two Piece Stile & Rail Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 1-5/8" Dia x 1-1/16" x 1/4" Shank
These sets include two trim cutters for stock 7/8" through 1" in thickness. (These trim cutters can be removed for making bearing-guided cuts on stock under 7/8" thick.)
Use in a table-mounted router. Guide straight cuts with the fence, setting it tangent to the trim cutters. Use the pilot bearing only for cuts on curved rails or stiles; for cuts on curved parts 7/8" to 1" thick, a template must to used.
- 55430 Two Piece Ogee Stile & Rail Router Bit
- Diameter (D): 1-5/8"
- Radius (R): 1/4"
- Cutting Height (B): 1-1/16"
- Shank (d): 1/2"
- C: 3/8"
- Overall Length (L): 3-5/16"
- Flutes: 2
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65