Amana 55414 2-Piece Carbide Tipped Wedge Tongue & Groove Router Bit Set
Jointing Router Bits: Tongue & Groove Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 15° x 1-1/4" Dia x 1-1/4" x 1/2" Shank
The tongue-and-groove joint cut by this two-bit set can be used for applications as diverse as assembling broad tabletops and other panels and making strip flooring. Use it on stock from 5/8" through 1-1/4" thick.
- 55414 Tongue & Groove Router Bit Set
- Diameter (D): 1-1/4"
- Angle (a¬∞): 15¬∞
- Shank (d): 1/2"
- Overall Length (L): 2-3/4"
- D1: 9/16"
- Flutes: 2
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65