Amana 55400 Carbide Tipped Tongue & Groove Router Bit
Jointing Router Bits: Tongue & Groove Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 3/8" Kerf x 1-5/8" Dia x 3/4" x 1/2" Shank
Cut perfectly fitted tongue-and-groove joints on stock between 1/2" and 3/4" thick with a table-mounted router and this assembly. The tool consists of an arbor with an integral shank, two identical, removable slotting cutters, and a pair of bearings.
- 55400 Tongue & Groove
- Diameter (D): 1-5/8"
- Cutting Height (B): 3/4"
- Shank (d): 1/2"
- Overall Length (L): 3"
- B1: 1/4"
- T: 1/4"
- Material Size: 1/2" - 3/4" Thick
- C: 3/8"
- Wings: 2
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65