Amana 55350 Ogee Reversible Stile & Rail Router Bit
Door Making Router Bits: Two Piece Stile & Rail Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 1-5/8" Dia x 11/16" x 1/2" Shank
Cut both the stiles and rails with a single economical assembly. Switch from the stile cut to the rail cut simply by rearranging the cutters and bearing on the arbor. Because the profile and the cope are cut with the same cutter, you get a perfect fit. The assembly order for each setup is shown in the drawing. Use in a table-mounted router. Guide straight cuts with the fence; use the pilot bearing only for cuts on curved rails or stiles.
Note: Stile & Rail assemblies can be used on 5/8" through 7/8" material.
- 55350 One Piece Stile & Rail Router Bit
- Diameter (D): 1-5/8"
- Cutting Height (B): 11/16"
- Shank (d): 1/2"
- B1: 7/8"
- C: 3/8"
- Overall Length (L): 3"
- Wings: 2
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65