Amana 55320 V Paneling Router Bit
Jointing Router Bits: V Paneling Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 45° x 1-13/16" Dia x 1/2" to 1-3/16" x 1/2" Shank
These assemblies are designed to cut tongue & groove joinery for solid wood paneling. Two patterns, a 1/4" bead (#55330) or a 45° 'V' (#55320), are available individually or as a set. Each assembly comprises a profile cutter, a rabbet cutter and a groove cutter, two different-size bearings, a 1/2" shank arbor, and a selection of washers, shims and spacers. Assemble the profile cutter, small bearing, and rabbet cutter as shown in the solid drawing to cut the tongue. To rout the groove, mount the groover and large bearing with the profiler, as shown in the ghosted drawing. The tool will work with stock from 1/2" through 1" thick.
- 55320 V Paneling Router Bit
- Diameter (D): 1-13/16"
- Angle (a5¬∞): 455¬∞
- Cutting Height (B): 1/2" to 1-3/16"
- Shank (d): 1/2"
- D1: 1-5/16"
- Overall Length (L): 3-1/8"
- Wings: 2
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65