Amana 54190 Leaf Edge Beading Router Bit
Profiling Router Bits: Leaf-Edge Beading Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 3/16" Rad x 1" Dia x 1/2" x 1/4" Shank
In one pass, this bit forms a round-edged groove near the corner of the workpiece. A second pass on the adjoining face yields a delicate leaf-shaped corner bead. Use in a handheld or table-mounted router.
- 54190 Leaf Edge Beading Router Bit
- Radius (R): 3/16"
- Diameter (D): 1"
- Cutting Height (B): 1/2"
- Shank (d): 1/4"
- Overall Length (L): 2-1/2"
- Flutes: 2
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65