Amana 53610 Carbide Tipped Box Joint Router Bit Set
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Jointing Router Bits: Box Joint Router Bit Set, Carbide Tipped: 1-7/8" Dia x 1-3/8" x 1/2" Shank
Cut strong, attractive box joints for small boxes, shallow drawers and trays with this bit.
- 53610 Box Joint Router Bit
- Diameter (D): 1-7/8"
- Cutting Height (B): 1-3/8"
- Shank (d): 1/2"
- Overall Length (L): 3-3/4"
- B1: 5/32"
- Wings: 3
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65