Amana 53600 Quadraset Adjustable Slotting Cutter Router Bit Set
Jointing Router Bits: Adjustable Slotting Cutter Router Bit Sets: 1-7/8" Dia x 1/8" to 23/32" x 1/2" Shank
The Quadraset is an adjustable slotting assembly that includes 1/8," 5/32," 3/16," & 1/4" two-wing cutters, a 1/2" shank arbor with a pilot bearing, and a handful of spacers, washers and shims.
Conceptually it is like a table-saw dado stack set. You can use the cutters individually on the arbor, or you can combine two, three or all of the cutters on the arbor. Thus you can cut slots that range in widths from 1/8" up to 23/32" in 1/32" increments.
- 53600 Quadraset Router Bit Set
- Diameter (D): 1-7/8"
- Cutting Height (B): 1/8"-23/3"
- Shank (d): 1/2"
- d1: 5/16"
- C: 1/2"
- Overall Length (L): 3"
- Wings: 2
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65