Amana 53407 3 Wing Slotting Cutter Assemblies
Jointing Router Bits: 3 Wing Slotting Cutter Assemblies: 1-7/8" Dia x 5/32" x 1/4" Shank
Groove edges for T-moldings, splines or biscuits, and other purposes. Rout tongue-and-groove joinery. Slotting cutters are available with either 2-wing or 3-wing cutters. Each assembly includes a cutter, bearing for a 1/2" deep cut, and either a 1/4", 3/8", or 1/2" shank arbor. Use in a handheld or table-mounted router. All assemblies include cutter, arbor and ball bearing.
Conceptually it is like a table-saw dado stack set. You can use the cutters individually on the arbor, or you can combine two, three or all of the cutters on the arbor. Thus you can cut slots that range in widths from 1/8" up to 23/32" in 1/32" increments.
- 53407 Slotting Cutter Assembly
- Diameter (D): 1-7/8"
- Cutting Height (B): 5/32"
- Shank (d): 1/4"
- C: 1/2"
- Overall Length (L): 2-3/8"
- Wings: 3
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65