Amana 51530 Bullnose/Cove Edge Router Bit
Profiling Router Bits: Bullnose Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 1/8 x 1/4" Rad x 1-1/8" Dia x 1" x 1/2" Shank
Cut a thumbnail in a single pass, flanked top and bottom by a fillet and a cove, a combination often called an astragal. Three sizes scaled for stock 3/4" through 1-1/2" thick. Should be used in a table-mounted router. The tool is equipped with a ball-bearing guide for template work.
- 51530 Bullnose Router Bit
- Radius (R): 1/8"
- R1: 1/4"
- Diameter (D): 1-1/8"
- Cutting Height (B): 1"
- Shank (d): 1/2"
- Overall Length (L): 2-7/8"
- Flutes: 2
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65