Amana 49340 Multi-Rabbeting Router Bit
Jointing Router Bits: Rabbeting Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 1-3/8" Dia x 1/2" x 1/4" Shank
The Multi-Rabbet bit steps in 1/16" increments from a 1/8" cut width to 1/2", simply by switching ball-bearing guides. Five different bearings are provided. Depth of cut capacity of 1/2". Use in a handheld or table-mounted router.
- 49340 Rabbeting Router Bit
- Diameter (D): 1-3/8"
- Cutting Height (B): 1/2"
- Shank (d): 1/4"
- C: 1/8", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2"
- Overall Length (L): 2"
- Flutes: 2
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65