Amana 49300 Rabbeting Router Bit
Jointing Router Bits: Rabbeting Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 3/8" Depth x 1-1/4" Dia x 1/2" x 1/4" Shank
This is the basic rabbeting bit. It cuts 3/8" wide and up to 1/2" deep. Switch to one of four optional ball-bearing guides to alter the width of cut. Use in a handheld or table-mounted router.
- 49300 Rabbeting Router Bit
- Diameter (D): 1-1/4"
- Cutting Height (B): 1/2"
- Shank (d): 1/4"
- C: 3/8"
- Overall Length (L): 2"
- Flutes: 2
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65