Amana 48100 Special Amerock Hinge Router Bit
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Jointing Router Bits: Special Amerock Hinge Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 1-1/8" Dia x 21/32" x 3/8" Shank
This bit is designed to produce a T-slot for Amerock hinges. For best results use in a table-mounted router.
- 48100 Special Amerock Hinge Router Bit
- Diameter (D): 1-1/8"
- Radius (R): 5/64"
- Cutting Height (B): 21/32"
- Shank (d): 3/8"
- B1: 5/32"
- D1: 3/8"
- Overall Length (L): 2"
- Flutes: 2
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65