Amana 47128-2 Flush Trim Router Bit
Trimming Router Bits: Flush Trim Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 1/2" Dia x 1-1/2" x 1/2" Shank with Double Ball Bearing
Use this bit for template or pattern work where the workpiece is unusually thick. The two-flute configuration cuts fast and produces a smooth finish.
For a superior finish, use the three-flute version. Twin bearings on selected tools provide better contact with reference edge and more stability in the cut. Denotes double ball bearing for added stability.
- 47128-2 Flush Trim Flush Trim Router Bit
- Diameter (D): 1/2"
- Cutting Height (B): 1-1/2"
- Shank (d): 1/2"
- Overall Length (L): 4-1/16"
- Flutes: 3
- Replacement Bearing: 47706
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
AMAX Extended Life Features:
- 200% longer life time even when working with abrasive materials
- Superior geometric design
- Advanced grinding technology that improves the carbides' resistance to wear
- Super clean cuts
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65