Amana 45986 Bowl & Tray Router Bit
Profiling Router Bits: Bowl & Tray Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 1/4" Rad x 1-1/8" Dia x 5/8" x 1/2" Shank
For routing solid wood serving trays, flat dishes, shallow bowls, and similar objects, use this 3-in-1 specialty plunging bit. It cuts flat, smooth bottom surfaces, vertical walls, and a transition radius between them, all in one pass. It can be used in handheld, table-mounted and CNC routers.
- 45986 Bowl & Tray Router Bit
- Radius (R): 1/4"
- Diameter (D): 1-1/8"
- Cutting Height (B): 5/8"
- Shank (d): 1/2"
- Overall Length (L): 2-5/8"
- Flutes: 2
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65