Amana 45850 Carbide Tipped Dovetail Router Bit
Jointing Router Bits: Dovetail Router Bits: 14° x 1/2" Dia x 1/2" x 1/4" Shank
This dovetail bit has a shank-mounted ball bearing guide for routing dovetail slots following a template and pattern routing. The template must be mounted between the workpiece and the router. With a handheld router, the template must be on top of the workpiece. With a table-mounted router, the template must be underneath the workpiece.
- 45850 Dovetail Router Bit
- Diameter (D): 1/2"
- Angle (a¬∞): 14¬∞
- Cutting Height (B): 1/2"
- Shank (d): 1/4"
- Overall Length (L): 2-1/4"
- Flutes: 2
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65