Amana 45816 Carbide Tipped Dovetail Router Bit
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Jointing Router Bits: Dovetail Router Bits: 14° x 3/4" Dia x 3/4" x 1/2" Shank
The 14¬∞ dovetail bit is used with common half-blind dovetail jigs, as well as with Omnijig, Incra and Leigh jigs.
- 45816 Dovetail Router Bit
- Diameter (D): 3/4"
- Angle (a¬∞): 14¬∞
- Cutting Height (B): 3/4"
- Shank (d): 1/2"
- Overall Length (L): 3"
- Flutes: 2
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65