Amana 45805 Carbide Tipped Dovetail Router Bit
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Jointing Router Bits: Dovetail Router Bits: 10° x 1/2" Dia x 5/8" x 1/2" Shank
The 10¬∞ dovetail bit is used with the Incra and Leigh dovetail systems.
- 45805 Dovetail Router Bit
- Diameter (D): 1/2"
- Angle (a¬∞): 10¬∞
- Cutting Height (B): 5/8"
- Shank (d): 1/2"
- Overall Length (L): 2-5/8"
- Flutes: 2
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65