Amana 45705 V-Groove Router Bit
Signmaking Router Bits: V-Groove Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 60° x 1/2" Dia x 5/8" x 1/4" Shank
Cut decorative V-Grooves and lettering on signs with these V-Groove bits. Use with an edge guide to chamfer and bevel edges. Can be used with handheld, table-mounted and CNC routers.
- 45705 V-Groove Router Bit
- Diameter (D): 1/2"
- Angle (a¬∞): 60¬∞
- Cutting Height (B):5/8"
- Shank (d): 1/4"
- B1: 7/16"
- Overall Length (L): 1-3/4"
- Flutes: 2
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65