Amana 45660 T-Slot Square Edge Router Bit
Jointing Router Bits: T-Slot Router Bits: 1-1/8" Dia x 13/16" x 1/2" Shank
Designed for creating T-slot wall panels (used to cut their characteristic slots for many purposes) and radiused edges on the T-slots (allow easier adjustment of fixtures on the completed wall panels). For best results use in CNC and table-mounted routers.
- 45660 T-Slot Square Edge Router Bit
- Diameter (D): 1-1/8"
- Cutting Height (B): 13/16"
- Shank (d): 1/2"
- B1: 5/16"
- D1: 3/8"
- Overall Length (L): 2-1/2"
- Flutes: 2
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65