Amana 45650 Keyhole Router Bit
Jointing Router Bits: Keyhole Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 3/8" Dia x 3/8" x 1/4" Shank
Form keyhole slots in plaques, picture frames, and other wall-hanging items with this plunge-cutting bit. Plunge to form the entry, then advance the router to cut a short T-slot. Use in a handheld plunge router.
- 45650 Keyhole Router Bit
- Diameter (D): 3/8"
- Cutting Height (B): 3/8"
- Shank (d): 1/4"
- B1: 3/16"
- D1: 13/64"
- Overall Length (L): 1-1/2"
- Flutes: 1
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65