Amana 45231 Undersized Plywood Dado Router Bit
Straight Plunge Router Bits: Undersized Plywood Dado Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 23/32" Dia x 3/4" x 1/4" Shank
Use a two-flute bit where fine finish is paramount. Two flutes balance the bit,eliminating vibration that degrades the cut finish. Two cuts per revolution yielda smooth surface, but feed rate is slightly reduced.
- 45231 Undersized Plywood Dado Router Bit
- Diameter (D): 23/32"
- Cutting Height (B): 3/4"
- Shank (d): 1/4"
- Overall Length (L): 2"
- Flutes: 2
- Plywood Thickness: 3/4" minus 1/32"
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65