Powermatic PM2000 Table Saw - 1792000K
3HP, 1PH, 230V, 50" Rip w/Accu-Fence
The award winning PM2000 table saw sets a new standard for innovation with an array of patented features and massive body design. It boasts the heaviest cast iron base in its class that virtually eliminates table vibration. The cast iron tables are oversized, and the push button arbor lock is accessible from above the table top to eliminate the need for dual arbor wrenches. The quick-release riving knife design helps reduce the chance of kickback. The blade tilt scale has adjustable angle indicators for repetitive bevel cuts. Built-in retractable omni-directional caster system mobilizes your table saw. A wide stance, heavy-duty trunnion and concave teeth on the trunnion gears promote easier raising and tilting of saw blade. Poly-V drive belt system results in quieter, more efficient power transfer from the motor to the arbor with virtually no vibration and less heat build up. Built-in dust collection port with sloped cabinet floor and convenient access to the inside of the saw cabinet make for simple clean-up. The saw has a proprietary safety switch with magnetic interlock, and the stop button can be knee activated.
See LARGER IMAGE
- PM2000 Table Saw - 1792000K
- Tefc Motor With Magnetic Controls
- Standard Left And Right Cast Iron Extension Wings
- Accu-Fence System With 50" To The Right Cutting Capacity
- Melamine-Surface Extension Table And Legs
- Arbor Wrench
- Motor Cover
For pricing and availability call us toll free at 877-551-8665.
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Arbor Diameter: 5/8"
- Arbor Speed: 4,300 RPM
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 3-1/8"
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees: 2-1/8"
- Maximum Rip Left of Blade: 13-1/2"
- Maximum Rip Right of Blade: 50"
- Table in Front of Saw Blade at Maximum Depth of Cut: 11-1/4"
- Maximum Diameter of Dado: 8"
- Maximum Width of Dado: 13/16"
- Table Type: Cast Iron
- Table Height from Floor: 34-1/2"
- Table Size: 22" x 30-1/2"
- Table Size with Extensions: 42" x 30-1/2"
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 350 CFM
- Motor Power: 3HP
- Motor Phase: 1
- Motor Voltage: 230V
- Motor Current: 13A
- Quick release riving knife greatly reduces binding/kickback risk.
- Built-in retractable caster system for immediate shop mobility.
- Arbor lock for rapid blade change.
- Poly-V drive belt system delivers efficient, quiet operation.
- Wide stance heavy-duty trunnion for stability and smooth blade positioning.
- Adjustable angle indicators on the blade bevel scale for repeatable bevel cuts.
- Industrial-duty Accu-Fence System ensures accurate cuts.
- Enclosed cabinet with cast iron base for rigidity.
- Heavy-duty deluxe micro-adjust miter gauge with aluminum extruded 13" extension fence, for good workpiece support and fine angle adjustments..
- Precision ground, high luster, cast iron table top with front and rear edge bevel to prevent catching of miter gauge on table edge.
- Heavy-duty chrome plated handwheels contribute to smooth trunnion/arbor movement.
- Independent leaf blade guard and anti-kickback pawls promote safe cutting.
- Industrial magnetic controls, and jumbo stop switch is reachable with the knee.
- Built-in 4" port for dust collection.