Powermatic PM1250 Micro Dust AFS - 1791331
Cycles Air 5X per Hour
Breathe cleaner, safer air with confidence. The new PM1250 AFS with Micro Dust Collection Technology, the world's most innovative air filtration system for woodworkers. Powermatic's PM1250 continually purifies shop air with ultra-quiet efficiency by removing microscopic particulate from the shop environment. Patented filter technology works like a magnet, attracting and capturing the most dangerous dust particles from the air. Cycles air 5X per hour and proven to reduce airborne particles by 99.7% in a 680 sqft area. Engineered fan blades increase airflow while reducing noise. Multiple mounting positions for maximum versatility in the shop, plus a handle on top to assist with carrying.
See LARGER IMAGE
- PM1250 Micro Dust AFS
For pricing and availability call us toll free at 877-551-8665.
- Timer Settings: 4 (1, 2, 4, 8 Hours)
- Motor Voltage (V): 120
- Filter Type: Electrostatic
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR): 680 (X5) per hr.
- Sound Rating (Decibels): 50.8 (High) / 41.3 (Low)
- Current Draw (Watts): 29.7 (High) / 10.6 (Low)
- Amberage (Amps): 0.31 (High) / 0.13 (Low)
- Filter Life: 3000 Operating Hours
- Remote Control: Yes
- Speed Settings: 3
- Adjustable Fan Positioning: Multiple
- Patented Filter technology works like a magnet attracting and capturing the most dangerous dust particles from the air down to 0.1 micron.
- Cycles air 5X per hour and proven to reduce airborne particles in a 680 sqft area (oversized 2 car garage/shop).
- Certified to CARB (California Air Resource Board) and Ozone emission standards.
- Quieter than normal conversation at 50.8 dB on High and 41.3 dB on Low speed setting.
- Engineered Fan blades increase airflow while reducing noise.
- Energy Star Rated.
- Multiple mounting positions for maximum versatility in the shop.
- Handle on top to assist with carrying.
- Electrostatic filter has a 3000-hour life and easy clean accessibility.
- Intuitive controls featuring multiple speed settings.
- Four timer settings that run up to 8hrs.
- RF remote for quick and easy control anywhere in the shop.