Powermatic PM701 Mortiser - 1791310
3/4 HP Bench Top Deluxe Mortiser
The Powermatic PM701 Bench Top Mortiser features an in-line depth stop which allows the user to stop at preset depths without racking the mortiser bit to the base. Its heavy-duty reversible handle is so versatile that it can be changed from one side to the other quickly and easily, and requires no tools to do so. The stock hold-down features a specially designed double-lock system. A quick-action cam-lock will quickly lock the fence into position with one 90 degree movement. An integrated bit and chisel spacer system accurately and quickly account for the space needed between the bit and chisel during setup. Large work surfaces in the table and fence allow for more stability and accurate cuts.
See LARGER IMAGE
- PM701 Mortiser - 1791310
- Chisel & Tool Holder w/ Sharpening Stone
- 1/2-in Drill Chuck
- 4-in Chuck Key
- Removable Safety Switch Key
For pricing and availability call us toll free at 877-551-8665.
- Chisel Center to Fence: 4-3/8"
- Chisel Shank Capacity: 3/4"
- Bushing Size: 5/8, 3/4"
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Spindle Speed: 1,725 RPM
- Table Size (L x W): 11" x 13"
- Fence Size (L x H): 2-5/8" x 13-3/4"
- Base Size: 16-5/16" x 13"
- Motor Power: 3/4 HP
- Motor Phase: 1
- Prewired Voltage: 115V
- Motor Current: 8.0 Amps
- Weight: 93 lbs
- In-line depth stop allows stopping at pre-set depths without racking the bit to the base.
- Heavy-duty reversible handle can be installed to either side of the head without tools.
- Stock hold-down with a double lock system, top and side, to eliminate slippage of workpiece.
- Quick action cam lock will quickly lock fence in position with one 90° movement.
- 2 integrated bit and chisel spacers for quick set up.
- Large work surfaces on both table and fence for greater stability and accuracy.
- Large, hinged chuck door with magnetic catch for rapid access to the chuck.
- Rack and pinion design for simple fence adjustments.