Powermatic 15HH Planer - 1791213
3HP 1PH 230V, no DRO
The helical cutterhead on this planer provides smoother cutting and a finer finish than conventional knives, and the 74 four-sided indexable carbide knife inserts do not require adjustment after installing. Three V-belts transfer maximum power from the 3HP motor to the cutterhead. Your workpiece will get substantial support from the precision ground cast iron table and two large extension wings. The 4" dust port angles the collection hose away from the work area. Stock return rollers atop the machine speed repetitive cuts. The serrated steel infeed and smooth steel outfeed roller allow for 1/8" maximum depth of cut and trouble-free operation. A 2-speed gearbox features an automatic chain tensioner. The one-piece welded steel stand has built-in lockable casters for easy movement around the shop.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 15HH Planer - 1791213
- 3HP TEFC Motor With Magnetic Controls
- Byrd Helical Cutterhead With Inserts
- 4" Diameter Dust Port
- Cast Iron Extension Tables
- Closed Stand With Built-In Casters
For pricing and availability call us toll free at 877-551-8665.
- Cutterhead Speed: 4,500 RPM
- Cutterhead Diameter: 2-7/8"
- Number of Knives: 74 Four-Sided Inserts
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 1/4"
- Maximum Full Width Depth of Cut: 1/8"
- Maximum Planing Width: 14-7/8"
- Maximum Planing Thickness: 6"
- Minimum Planing Length: 8"
- Infeed Roller Diameter: 2.07"
- Segmented Infeed Roller Diameter: 2.07"
- Outfeed Roller Diameter: 2.07"
- Table Size with Extensions (L x W): 15" x 48"
- Table Support: 4 Column
- Column Diameter: 2-3/16"
- Digital Readout: Inch / Metric
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 800 CFM
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4"
- Motor Power: 3 HP
- Motor Phase: 1
- Motor Voltage: 230V
- The Byrd helical cutterhead with 74 four-sided knife inserts provides smoother, quieter cutting and finer finish than conventional systems.
- Powerful 3HP TEFC motor controlled with a magnetic switch for safety.
- Three V-belts transfer maximum power to the cutterhead.
- Serrated steel infeed roller and smooth steel outfeed roller allow for 1/8" maximum depth of cut and trouble free operation.
- Large cast iron handwheel positions table quickly and easily.
- Large, precision ground cast iron table and extensions provide maximum workpiece support.
- Two speed gearbox features automatic chain tensioner.
- One-piece welded steel stand has built-in lockable casters.
- Steel top-mounted return rollers speed repetitive cuts.
- Angled dust chute with 4" port positions collection hose away from the work area while providing efficient chip and dust collection.
- Table locks firmly in place, preventing movement during cutting.
- Standard Equipment:.
- 3HP TEFC motor with magnetic controls.
- Byrd helical cutterhead with inserts.
- 4" diameter dust port.
- Cast iron extension tables.
- Closed stand with built-in casters.