Powermatic 3520B Wood Lathe - 1352001
2HP, 1 or 3PH, 220V
The Powermatic 3520B is the third evolution of the time honored lathe with many new and improved features. The 3520B retained all the features of the prior models such as the sliding headstock, electronic variable speed with low and high speed ranges, and the spindle lock. The enhanced features include a digital RPM readout, built in spindle indexing on the head stock, and a re-designed tailstock with internal storage, chrome trimmed handwheels, and a laser etched quill which is self ejecting. The toolrest assembly also has improved locking on a new profile tool rest which can accommodate an optional dust hood assembly that travels with the toolrest. Additional features include a set of dead centers which hold a spindle for visual comparison, a two position mount for the optional bed extension, a sliding hammer knockout rod with brass tip, an attached tool caddy and a metal shelf for tool storage.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 3520B Wood Lathe - 1352001
- 2HP TEFC Motor
- Safety shield
- 3" face plate and face plate wrench
- 14" tool rest
- Multiple ball-bearing live center
- Brass tipped knockout rod
- Drive center
- Spindle lock
For pricing and availability call us toll free at 877-551-8665.
- Swing Over Bed: 20"
- Swing Over Tool Rest Base: 16"
- Distance Between Centers: 34-1/2"
- Headstock Movement: Full Length of Bed
- Spindle Taper: MT-2
- Ram Travel Quill Travel: 4-1/2"
- Spindle Threads (In x TPI): 1-1/4" x 8 TPI
- Spindle Speeds: High 125-3,200; Low 50-1,200 RPM
- Number of Indexing Positions: 48
- Centerline of Spindle to Floor: 44"
- Bed Construction: Cast Iron
- Motor Power: 2HP
- Motor Phase: 1
- Motor Voltage: 220V
- Motor Current: 6.2A
- Sliding headstock with electronic variable speed and digital RPM readout for accurate speed adjustments.
- Spindle lock and built in spindle indexing on the headstock for drilling hole patterns, routing flutes, and other equally spaced features.
- Set of dead centers which hold a spindle for visual comparison.
- Re-designed toolrest geometry allows for better chisel movement along the toolrest.
- Laser etched quill is self ejecting..
- Two position mount for the optional bed extension.
- Optional dust assembly that travels with the toolrest.
- Brass tipped knockout bar concentrates the action in the sliding handle; the brass tip will not damage drive centers
- Attached tool caddy allows convenient access to centers, wrenches, etc..
- Tailstock has internal storage for additional accessories.
- Chrome trimmed handwheels are ergonomic for a comfortable feel.
- A variable frequency drive allows this machine to run on single or three phase power.