*Contiguous US Only (Few Product Exceptions Apply)
How It Works
1. Monitor & Detect
- The blade carries a small electrical signal.
- When skin contacts the blade, the signal changes because the human body is conductive.
- The change to the signal activates the safety system.
2. Brake Activation
- An aluminum brake springs into the spinning blade, stopping it in less than 5 milliseconds!
- The blade’s angular momentum drives it beneath the table, removing the risk of subsequent contact.
- Power to the motor is shut off.
Resetting the saw yourself is easy. Simply replace the blade and affordable brake cartridge and your saw is operational. The entire reset process takes less than five minutes.
"Just a small nick on my thumb and not a more serious injury. I couldn't be happier."
– Aspen Countertops
"As soon as the saw went through my glove and made contact with my finger, it shut off immediately."