Occidental Leather 9515 Adjust-to-Fit OxyLight Framer
The 9515 tool belt is constructed of rugged commercial nylon and high-density neoprene padding with extra wide hip areas. Employs a unique nylon cross over system that provides an "adjust to fit" feature that locks into place. A fully adjustable tool belt which provides one belt for all seasons and provides a full range of adjustment. Fixed bags don't slip around.
See LARGER IMAGE
See other Occidental Tool Belts.
- Pockets & Tool Holders: 21
- Tool Belt Sizes: Adjustable
- Weight: 4.1 lbs
- Fastener Bag Dimensions
Main Bag: 10" x 8"
Outer Bag: 9" x 6"
Upper Bag: 5" x 4.5"
- Tool Bag Dimensions
Main Tool Bag: 10" x 8"
Outer Bags: 5" x 5.5"
- Designed with Hand Specific Tool Holders.
- Belt is adjustable for seasonal size changes from 32" to 40".
- 12-oz. belting leather with steel roller buckle.
- Padded two ply bags keep their shape.
- Crafted of rugged commercial nylon, with high density neoprene padding, and leather components.
- Features the removable High Mount Hammer Holder (5059) on rear.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA.